President and Vice-Chancellor
- Video yourself (or if you have a colleague available ask them to be your camera operator).
- Frame it: You should take up most of the screen; waist up or chest up shots are great. If you can stand in a spot that helps illustrate your location like an iconic landmark or the building you are visiting, that’s great too!
- Record with your phone horizontally (not vertically).
- Microphone on most smart phones does the trick as long as you are only an arms-length away.
- With your video camera get some general shots that highlight you and your surroundings/activities.
- Think of how your activity can be visually portrayed – fellow researchers, some scenes of the environment, interesting architecture anything that helps bring your experience to life.
(Acting) Vice-Provost & Associate Vice-President (Indigenous Initiatives)
Vice-Provost (Academic Programs)
(*NOTE: Dr. Doerksen is currently on administrative leave, and Dr. Jeffrey Hutter is serving as Acting Vice-Provost from July 1 through December 31, 2020.)
Special Advisor to the President
Acting Executive Director, Office of the President and Senior Advisor to the President